Follow these quick and easy steps to prepare your home to be photographed.
Nesterly Photoshoot Info: Our shoots take approximately 15-30 minutes and our photographer will take photos of your spare room, the bathroom, the street view of your home, and any other shared spaces you’d like to feature.
Step 1: Prepare lighting
- Turn on all of the lights in the spaces that will be photographed and make sure the bulbs are working.
- Open curtains and blinds to let natural light in.
Step 2: Tidy up
- Straighten up your spare room (e.g., make the bed and clear side tables.)
- Organize the bathroom (e.g., tidy toiletries, put the toilet seat down, fold towels.)
- Clear floors (e.g., remove footwear, kids’ and pet toys.)
- Organize any closet or storage space you are advertising.
- Tidy the kitchen (e.g., clear countertops, hide trash baskets.)
Step 3: Go the extra mile
- Display a bowl of fruit or vase of fresh flowers.
- Tell your photographer about your favorite parts of your home, so we can capture them.